- On Salon.io go to your site settings and enter your domain name as shown below (without "www."). Then enter a title for your site. You can also add custom meta tags and google analytics.
- Change the address so that it reads "18.104.22.168" as shown in the image and hit the "edit record" button.
- Find the record which reads "yourdomain.com." - Make sure the type is "A" and click edit.
- Select the domain you want to link in the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the advanced DNS Zone editor.
- Login to your cpanel (http://cpanel.yourdomain.com).
If you already have a domain pointing to hostgator hosting or have addon domains there that you're using here's how to link your domain to Salon.io.
Hostgator custom domain setup guide